திங்கள், 30 ஜூலை, 2012


பகவான் கேட்ட குரு தக்ஷணை A disciple once lamented, "If you do not take pity on me what can I do? There is no sinner like me." Bhagavan: What is the connection between me and you? Disciple: You are my Gurudeva. Bhagavan: You say I am your Gurudeva but have you given me any guru-dakshina? Disciple: I have always been ready to make an offering but Bhagavan had never been ready to accept it. Please let me know what I should offer. Bhagavan: Are you sure you will not back out? Disciple: How can you say so, will I ever break a promise? Bhagavan: You gift me the fruits of all your meritorious acts (punya). Disciple: Why not? But I have no punya to my credit. Bhagavan: Give me whatever punya you have. Disciple: I hereby gift all the fruits of my punya to Ramana. Bhagavan: You said that you could give only a little, why not gift that which you have in abundance? Disciple: I shall do so. But let me know what I can give. Bhagavan: I will, but you must not back out. Disciple: Never, I shall never back out. Bhagavan: If so, give me all your sins. Disciple: Oh Bhagavan! I have committed innumerable sins. Bhagavan: I am not concerned with that. Will you give or not? With great anguish the disciple said, "I gift all my sins and their fruits to Ramana as ordered by him. I have nothing to do with them any more." Bhagavan: Now see, you have neither merit nor de- merit any more. As you are the Atma you don't have to grieve any more. Simply be, do nothing.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Pradosha mama's voice, courtesy sage of kanchi site

https://mahaperiyavaa.blog/2024/02/02/ithanai-yamatrai-mahaperiyava-karavalambam-in-sri-pradosham-mamas-voice/